Manager Education Service Center
Within the Education Service Center (ESC) of the Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences (BMS) of the University of Twente, there is a vacancy for Manager Education Service Center (ESC). The ESC offers support to a total of 5 bachelor programmes and 12 master programmes within the faculty BMS.
Within the Education Service Center (ESC) of the Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences (BMS) of the University of Twente, there is a vacancy for Manager Education Service Center (ESC). The ESC offers support to a total of 5 bachelor programmes and 12 master programmes within the faculty BMS. The support contains among others program coordination, study advise, quality assurance and supplying a substantial and administrative contribution to accreditation and visitation processes. Also there is a cluster that is concerned with improving the initial education and e-learning.
- As Manager Education Service Center (ESC) within the faculty BMS, you provide hierarchical leadership to approximately 40 employees. About half of these employees receive functional leadership within the teams they work for. Together with these employees you offer aduquate educational support in its broadest sense.
- You also support the dean and the portfolio manager education with the preparation of the faculty's educational policy (partly in relation to national and institutional policy), as well as with activities for relevant faculty and university bodies, for example the faculty council, the university educational committee and the program directors meeting.
- You are the point of contact for BMS program directors concerning education specific matters.
- As Manager OSC, you are managed by the portfolio manager business and you report functionally to the portfolio manager education.
- The Centre for Educational Support (CES) offers administrative support to the educational process at UT-level. As Manager OSC within the faculty BMS you maintain an intensive work relationship with CES and you ensure that the coordination between CES and the faculty BMS rus smoothly.
Information and application
For more information about the position, please contact Tijs Breukink, interim Portfolio Manager Business, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 053-4899470.
Your application, accompanied by a curriculum vitae, can be uploaded until 5 October 2022 via the link below.
About the organization
The Faculty of Behavioral, Management and Social sciences (BMS) aims to play a key role in understanding, jointly developing and evaluating innovations in society. Technological developments are the engine of innovation. As a technical university that puts people first, we tailor them to human needs and behavior and use social engineering to integrate them into society. We also ensure adequate governance at public and private level, and robust, inclusive and fair organizational structures. We do this by developing, sharing and applying high-quality knowledge in Psychology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Communication Sciences, Philosophy, Educational Sciences and Health Sciences. Our research and education in these disciplines revolves around tackling and solving societal challenges. The research programs of BMS are closely linked to the research of the UT institutes Mesa+ Institute for Nanotechnology, TechMed Center and Digital Society Institute.
As an employer, the Faculty of BMS offers work that matters. We equip you to create new possibilities for yourself and for our society. With us, you will become part of a leading technical university with increasing, positive social impact. We offer an open, inclusive and entrepreneurial atmosphere, in which we encourage you to make healthy choices, for example through our flexible, adaptable benefits.